Northwest Natural Health offers comprehensive, holistic, complementary and integrative care for cancer. Working with you and your primary and specialty healthcare providers, the care team at Northwest Natural Health provides safe, natural therapies that maximize your body’s ability to heal.
In addition, we offer a well-coordinated combination of conventional medicine and alternative medicine. These complementary therapies provide the best of both worlds for the best possible outcome.
A consultation with our physicians can help you in several ways:
- Keep you as strong and healthy as possible before, during and after conventional oncology treatment.
- Safely and effectively incorporate nutritional, botanical and other strategies that have been shown to have anti-cancer activity.
- Support your nutritional needs and strengthen your immune system to help your body fight the disease.
- Ensure that any vitamins, herbs or other treatments you use do not interfere with conventional treatments prescribed by your physicians.
What to expect when starting treatment
- Treating your cancer. At Northwest Natural Health, we believe in the body’s innate ability to heal, and we help you help nature.
- Collaborative, complementary care. We design a treatment plan in conjunction with your conventional oncology care to maximize your treatment benefits.
- Part of your healthcare team. We strive to provide you and your healthcare professionals with seamless coordination of care by becoming part of your healthcare team.
Learn more about our approach to integrative cancer treatment and wellness Integrative Cancer Treatment
<! -- Google Analytics -->