Seattle Naturopathic Doctors & Staff
Northwest Natural Health of Seattle has several physicians who have the Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) degree and who are experts in holistic, homeopathic, natural medicine and cancer nutrition. Each has extensive training and experience in diagnosing, treating and preventing disease using modern, traditional, scientific and empirical methods.
Dan Labriola, ND, PEng
Voted among “Seattle Top Doctors” in Seattle Met Magazine
Dr. Labriola founded Northwest Natural Health in 1985. He currently serves as the Director of the clinic, and is a consultant for a number of area hospitals specializing in the appropriate use of alternative medicine and complementary therapies for patients currently involved in conventional medical treatments.
Dr. Labriola authored an “On Health” column for The Seattle Times. Selected columns:
- N.D., Bastyr University, Seattle, WA
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- A.A., Engineering Science, Bronx Community College, Bronx, NY
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Naturopathic Physician, Washington, Alaska, Connecticut
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed FAA (US) Commercial Pilot
Leadership, Membership and Awards (Past and Present)
- Director, Naturopathic Services, Swedish Cancer Institute, Seattle
- Director, Naturopathic Services, Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Seattle
- Medical Advisory Committee Cancer Lifeline
- Board of Directors Cancer Lifeline
- Board of Directors Hepatitis Education Project
- Speaker’s Bureau American Cancer Society
- Medical Advisory Council Center for Mind-Body
- Special Advisor to the Secretary of Health, State of Washington
- Department of Health for Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Naturopathic Advisory Committee, State of Washington Department of Health
- American Cancer Society Leadership Committee
- President, Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Board of Directors, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Health Personnel Resource Plan member
- Editorial Board, Integrative Medicine, A Clinician’s Journal
- Associate Editor, Journal of the Society of Integrative Oncology
- Member National Speakers Association
- Member, Washington State Comprehensive Cancer Control Plan
Other Professional Experience
- 1978 – 1980 President and CEO, Technical Systems Management and TSA Inc.
- 1969 – 1973 Chief Engineer, Experimental Pilot, Robertson Aircraft
- 1969 – 1974 Senior Engineer and Flight Crew Instructor, The Boeing Co.
- 1969 – 1975 Program Manager, U.S. Navy Phalanx System, Pacific Technica Corp.
- 1967 – 1969 Chief Aerodynamicist, Safe Flight Instrument Corporation
The staff of Northwest Natural Health are committed to the health and well-being of each patient, understanding individual needs and exceeding expectations. Even though each of our highly-skilled staff members has a specific area of expertise, each is dedicated to assisting our patients in every aspect of their office experience.
Parinda T (Lin), Office Manager