Northwest Natural Health Clinic History
Northwest Natural Health was founded in 1985 by Dr. Dan Labriola. His goal was to fill the community’s need for a naturopathic specialty care clinic that would offer collaborative and safe Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) treatments for patients, seamlessly integrated with conventional medical specialty care.
Originally located on Capitol Hill in Seattle and now on beautiful Shilshole Bay in Ballard, the clinic has been a leader in providing the best that natural medicine has to offer in a manner that supports rather than interferes with conventional treatments.
- In 2004, Dr. Patrick Bufi joined the practice and left in 2013 to pursue teaching and other interests.
- In 2006, Dr. Kathleen Pratt joined the practice and left in 2014.
- In 2011, Dr. Lisa Price joined the practice.
- In 2014, Dr. Tara Stacker and registered dietitian nutritionist Carrie Dennett joined the practice.
All our clinic physicians graduated from Bastyr University and bring years of clinical experience to the practice. Our registered dietitian nutritionist has a master's degree in nutritional sciences from the University of Washington.
Our clinic doctors have regularly consulted with hospitals and doctors worldwide, including Europe and Canada, and throughout the United States. Clinic locations include:
- Main office in Shilshole (Ballard)
- Swedish Cancer Institute, First Hill
- Swedish Cancer Institute, Issaquah
- Rainier Physicians/NW Medical Specialties, Puyallup
- Multicare Regional Cancer Center, Tacoma General Hospital, Tacoma
- Multicare Regional Cancer Center, Gig Harbor